The innovative solar roof tile with 2 integrated photovoltaic cells blends harmoniously into the overall picture of the house. Thus, the conventional roof look is completely preserved and is suitable for any renovation or new construction project. The complete roof can be used for power generation!
The single roof tile has an electrical power of 9 watts. At the construction site, the PV roof tiles are supplied with 30 cm connecting cables with standard MC4 plugs. Up to 37 bricks are connected in series and connected to a solar dege optimizer to minimize any shading losses. The optimizers also undertake the voltage management of the solar roof tiles.
Minimum order quantity: 1 pallet.
The plus points at a glance:
- High quality ceramic tile
- Aesthetic integration: vertical and horizontal lines in the roof remain visible
- No adverse shadow effects
- Easy to integrate around skylight / dormer / rafters / valley gutter
- The roof pitch can be in the range of 20-80 degrees
- Allowed by many municipalities for buildings classified as "protected cityscape"